The deadline for the Community Calendar is at 4 p.m. Friday. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Casey County Cooperative Extension and Lake Cumberland District Health Department present a free, four-class series to help the public learn more about diabetes and healthy cooking. Dining with Diabetes will be held May 10, 17, 24, and 31 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Casey County Cooperative Extension Office. Call 606-787-7384 to sign up.
• Anthony Cook, VFW Post 5704 Service Officer, will be at the Casey County Public Library the second Tuesday of every month to talk to veterans about benefits or other services.
• The Randolph reunion will be held Saturday, May 27, starting at 10 a.m. at Gateway Park, KY HWY 70, Liberty. Water and coffee will be furnished. Lunch will be served at noon. Please bring covered dishes. A collection will be taken to cover expenses. If you have questions call 606-787-0904, 606-787-7741, or 513-476-3464. Everyone is welcome.
• The Red Hattatudes will meet Wednesday, May 31 at Sacred Heart Church at noon to carpool to the Creekside Restaurant in Campbellsville for lunch.
• The Wiley and Nannie Davis family reunion will be held May 27 at the Bethlehem United Methodist Church. Doors open at 11 a.m. Lunch is at 12. Everyone welcome.
• There will be a Homecoming May 28 at the Bowmer Cemetery on Rough Ridge Road. Bring a covered dish and donations are welcome to help keep the cemetery up.
• Russell-Murphy Reunion and potluck for family and friends of John W. and Lucy Ann Russell will be held Saturday, May 27 at the Central Kentucky Ag/Expo Center in Liberty, starting at 10 a.m.
• Liberty High School Class of 1963 will be having their 60th reunion on May 27, 2023, meeting at the Liberty Gym from 1 to 2:30 p.m., then to Bread of Life Cafe from 3 to 7 p.m. for program and dinner. Any information on classmates Geraldine Roberts Davidson, Sharon Logan, Wayne Wilson, please contact Glenda at 1-812-267-0382.
• A Senior Health Fair will be held from noon to 2 p.m. June 1 at the Casey County Senior Center. There will be giveaways and door prizes. Senior agencies and health care professionals will be there to answer questions. Admission is free.
• The Casey County High School Class of 1974 will hold a reunion meeting at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 10th at Gateway Park’s picnic tables.
• Willow Springs United Methodist Church will hold a Decoration Day starting at 10:30 a.m. on May 28. Bring a dish if possible. There will be a singing in the afternoon.
• A Chasing the Son Ladies Retreat will be held starting at 10 a.m. June 3 at Freedom Christian Retreat, 345 Taylor Rd., Liberty. The A.M. Service will be led by Sis. Brooke Walls. The P.M. Service will be led by Sis. Charlotte Coffee. Bring a covered snack or dessert dish for light refreshment between the services. Donations accepted. For more information call 606-787-8565 or 859-319-4871.
• Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. every Tuesday at the First Christian Church fellowship hall. For information, call 606-787-5866 or 606-305-1288.
• Narcotics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. every Thursday at Hope Ministry, 882 Caney Fork Road, Liberty. For more information, call 606-448-9176.
• A Survivor of Suicide support group meets the first Thursday of the month from 6-7 p.m. at the Boyle County Library. This group is for adults who have had friends or family members die by suicide.